Disposable Veress Needles
Fairmont Medical’s, Disposable Veress Needles are designed to create a pneumoperitoneum in laparoscopic procedures. Our unique red indicator window design incorporates a retracting spring loaded blunt stylet and sharp hollow bore needle.
Used to establish pneumoperitoneum prior to trocar and cannula insertion, our Veress Needle is available in 120mm, 150mm and 200mm lengths.
• Safe blunt stylet shields needle tip once correct positioning has been achieved
• Easy to view windowed indicator and spring-loaded stylet provides sensory feedback for correct needle placement
• Sharp beveled needle tip ensures simple, safe abdominal wall penetration
• High-flow stopcock with luer lock connector for convenient connection of insufflation tubing
• Easy to identify colour coding
• Single use, sterile, ready to use
• Quality Australian designed and manufactured